- Procurement of parts begins with the identification of the perfect vendor for each product.
- Materials are selected from the approved list of makes after evaluation of technical compatibility.
- After submission of samples to the client for approval, a quantity survey is undertaken.
- Following this, schedules of requirement are prepared based on complex project demands.
- This is followed by the actual procurement after stringent quality control measures.
- At site, material handling is also undertaken by our people, with maintenance of a storage yard for heavy materials and stores for costlier/smaller materials.
- Security and hygienic disposal of waste are also organised.
As material procurement is a many-part process with many stages, we undertake to procure parts and equipment for your project as a stand-alone service as well as part of our end-to-end contracting service.